When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is Interactive Video Wall Display Shaping a New Future?

If anyone said that the majority of a person’s day time will be spent in front of a screen, then no one would have believed that. Presently, an average human spends almost half of their awake time in front of some kind of screen; be it in their home or office.

No doubt, the quality and the projection of these screens have improved drastically. Starting from TFT screens to AMOLED or even foldable screens, technology has helped in changing how we look at the screen.

Recently, there has been a new breakthrough in video wall display: The Laser Phosphor Display…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Picture form field for mac and overapping with another field

It is also an absolute concern of mine that you can also create image form fields, even if there is a logo on top of them, for example. Currently it is only possible (and only via windows) to create an image field without, for example, a bar with a font or a logo overlapping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Animation

More option to save, export, or publish, InDesign animation without having to purchase a 3rd party plug in. In5 have it out already...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show traditional version names in CC Desktop

In the CC Desktop app, when you are looking at Apps and seeing version numbers, it's confusing to users when you see InDesign v16, which is CC2021, or v15, which is 2020. If the labeling could be InDesign 2021 v16.0, it would be less confusing to users. We have a huge number of users in our company and when we make the switch to each new version as a group, people look at v15 and don't know what that means. For InDesign, in particular, we tend to lag a while while our plugins are updated for the newer versions. So…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to Fix an Issue with Yahoo mail sign in login page?

Troubleshooting Yahoo mail sign in login Problems is easy but it needs to be done carefully. If you don’t know how to deal with such an issue of yahoo mail sign in login page loading Problems, then you have to follow some of the effective tips for yahoo mail sign in login page Problems today and get your issue resolved quickly. However, if unable to do so, you can reach the professionals for help.

Read More - https://contactemail.us/yahoo-mail-recovery/

https://contactemail.us/yahoo-mail-login-problem-today/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How Do I Connect Brother Printer to WiFi?

You can connect brother printer to WiFi very easily. The Brother Printer models come when equipped for the WiFi transmission over the network. Your printer will require the proper connection for bringing the network online. But, you can join more approved devices to the network and send jobs to the printer. Connecting the Brother Printer to WiFi is a good option for personal as well as professional use. If you are the one, who want to know how to connect brother printer to WiFi, you can proceed further with some technical tips of connecting the printer. You can do Brother…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Custom Workspaces - Save to Cloud

It would be great if we could save custom workspaces in the cloud so we don't have to recreate them when we reinstall CC on a new computer, for eg... Thanx!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mobile application

Why are there no mobile application for indesign? I work in indesign every day and I think it would work out really good on ipad!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding Afrikaans

Hi would it be possible to add the Afrikaans dictionary as a standard language?
    Or how do I add it to my own programme in CC? I am struggling o do it the same as with previous versions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adding Afrikaans

Hi would it be possible to add the Afrikaans dictionary as a standard language?
    Or how do I add it to my own programme in CC? I am struggling o do it the same as with previous versions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. all Adobe apps become the most crashing

year by year all Adobe apps become the most crashing in this digital world. now even photoshop is the best crasher which overtook all time great crasher InDesign. i don't want to share any ideas about this permanent error which already infected almost all other adobe apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Export Package needed this badly

When i package my files, i only get to package fonts that were installed in my com however, if i were to use any adobe font, zero trail in package document font folder. This will cost people time telling the printer or marketing side, hey its adobe font that's why its not in the package file. Or worst whoever take over the project on a new com, have to wait till they open up the file, and indesign or illustrator says hey your font missing. Blah blah blah.

Solution: What if you guys create a file that have adobe font…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Converting Microsoft Publisher docs to InDesign

Marksware used to have a great conversion program (PUB2IND) , but they no longer make it, and my version only works with CS3, which came on my used mac that I purchased. Now I am having trouble with that computer and have to transfer it to another, which is an entirely different problem. Working with old systems/programs is problematic to sat the least. I would very much like to see something built into InDesign that would convert these files.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. multiple editors

Multiple Users on one document. Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contact Yahoo Mail Customer Service UK

Yahoo Mail is not just known for sound exchange of mail and quick communication, additionally to provide amazing mail customer support to the clients. Yahoo support phone number UK dependably make sure that Yahoo mail issues get determined justified of way without letting clients to experience any agony of information thrashing or hold up. Visit: https://www.mail-customerservice.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Which SMM panel is best?

Actually, SMM panel 24 is the best one for resellers. It offers users a cheap and Fastest Service whether it is Facebook friends or Instagram likes. As well as, also for the Twitter retweets or other social media marketing services. If you want to acquire more information, then talk to the support team. They will assist you with one of the best options. https://indian-smm.in/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create contingent or logical elements in Data Merge

Data Merge already allows omitting empty fields, but I will often have additional text or elements that are contingent on those fields. If would be great to be able to attach other elements to the merge fields logically so they are omitted if the merge field does not exist.

Also, any chance of fixing the <feff> problem? Huge thanks to David Blatner for the find/replace solution, but it would be great to have that resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Global spellcheck that does not review Master pages

Have "Lorem Ipsum" default to "No Language" when used on master pages - or provide a spellcheck bypass of master pages option. We have deliverable templates that we are working from - but the designer used "Lorem Ipsum" for all the text including different paragraph styles. Or is there a way to globally select all text boxes on the 70 master pages - to change to a "no language" setting?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Import mobile app Illustrator file directly into InDesign without needing to download or export first

I'd like to be able to place Illustrator mobile app files directly into InDesign, as opposed to exporting them or downloading them first.

I often place desktop Illustrator files into InDesign, therefore any changes I make in the Illustrator file I can update from the Links panel in InDesign ('update link'). However, I don't have this option with mobile app Illustrator files.

I understand I can download the files from my Adobe account, or export the files into jpeg/png etc. But I don't want this for two reasons:
    1- It's an extra step in my workflow
    2- I can't make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base