Alison Garrigan

My feedback

  1. 104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    122 comments  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Performance/Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    Hello All,

    Following up on the comments stating that the issue is yet not fixed, we did our investigation and found that, the issues being called out in the comment section, though maybe relevant but are different than the one for which this thread was originally created.

    This particular thread caters to a very specific case which has been fixed in the last update of InDesign.

    If you continue to face performance related issues with InDesign, we sincerely request you to create a separate thread so that we can categorize the performance related issues and address them completely.
    In addition to track the performance issues effectively, it will also enable us to reach out to you in a organised manner when we investigate into each category of performance issues.

    We are extremely sorry for the troubles you are facing with InDesign and we are determined to resolve them as efficiently…

    Alison Garrigan supported this idea  · 
  2. 49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    6 comments  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Performance/Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    Hello All,

    Thank you for your patience all this while.
    We had launched our investigation into the matter to get to the root cause of the problem. As the part of our investigation, we had reached out to many of you personally over email.
    We have concluded our investigation and have come up with few findings.

    1. For many of the users the issue got fixed after updating InDesign to a newer version.
    2. For some, the issue got resolved after disabling a third-party application such as Suitecase fusion etc.
    3. For few, the issue was intermittent and is no longer reproducible.
    4. For majority of the users, the underlying cause of the performance issue was identified to be related to span columns, cross-references, third party plugin etc.

    We have created separated threads for these issues and we are now working towards resolving them.

    However, over the time this thread…

    Alison Garrigan supported this idea  · 
  3. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Alison Garrigan supported this idea  · 
  4. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Alison Garrigan supported this idea  · 
  5. 166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    179 comments  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Crash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    Hello All,

    Thank you for your patience all this while.
    This issue is now fixed in the latest update (Id 14.0.1) of InDesign CC.
    If you are unable to see the update notification yet, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right of Creative Cloud desktop application and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.

    Once the update button is shown against InDesign CC, click on the button to update your InDesign to Id 14.0.1 for the fix of the issue.
    Do let us know in the comments, if you face any problem with the new update.

    List of fixed issues can be found at: helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/fixed-issues.html

    Regards,
    InDesign Team

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Alison Garrigan commented  · 

    I've had the same thing on windows 10 - but mine freezes completely and stops responding. I've reverted to previous version. Tried deactivating Typekit - did not help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base