Activating font "AmstelvarAlpha" crashes inDesign CC 13.0. Having the font activated on startup also Crashes inDesign.
Disabling the font fixes the problem.1 vote
We’ve fixed the issue with InDesign’s latest Mar’18 update.
Please download the latest InDesign version (InDesign CC 13.1) for the fix.
List of crashes and other issues that have been fixed with the update can be found at the below provided link:
If you are unable to see the update yet, go to Creative Cloud application, click on the context menu on the top right and click on Check for App Updates.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a text frame in the document.
2. Insert a table with 4x4 layout.
3. Place 3 images in 2nd, 3rd and 4th column in the first row.
4. Now perform "Duplicate spread" action in the pages panel twice.
- Spread should get duplicated.
- Indesign crashes when duplicate spread action is performed two times consecutively.1 vote
Please update InDesign to the latest version, InDesign CC 2018 (13.0) for the fix of the issue.
- Don't see your idea?