Alt text is lost when content is edited in InCopy
When a file containing content which includes anchored objects (images or groups) which have alt text applied is edited in InCopy, alt text is destroyed.
InDesign/Incopy 2023 & 2022
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new INDD file
2) Place an image
3) Add alt text to the image
4) Create a text frame with some placeholder text
5) Anchor the image into the text frame
6) Export the story for editing in InCopy
7) Open the file in InCopy
8) Edit the content (Don't touch the image)
9) Check in the file
10) Reopen the file in InDesign and update the content
Expected result: Updated content is displayed, all image alt text is intact
Actual result: Updated content is displayed, anchored images' alt text reverts back to "From Structure"