- InDesign 15.0.1 x64 (for Windows 10)
- Check spelling in document. When InDesign comes to the term "e.g." it highlights "e.g" as misspelled. The dictionary includes "e.g." as one of the suggested corrections. If I select that option and use "change," InDesign will correct the term to "e.g.." and then will immediately rehighlight "e.g" as a misspelling.
- Since it already includes e.g. as an option within the dictionary, it should not flag that as a misspelling.
- InDesign does not include the final period as part of the term, and so it consistently flags that term as misspelled.
- I have attached an image.
Melise Gerber shared this idea