PDF Comments not hiding
PDF Comment import does not hide comments on the layout after the Hide Comments on Layout button is pressed.
The following is the process I followed:
- Displayed the PDF Comments pane in InDesign.
- Imported comments from PDF's.
- Selected the Hide Comments on Layout Button in the PDF Comments pane.
* Comments are hidden from view.
- Leave the InDesign window
- Return to InDesign, and some of the comment boxes are shown, some are not shown, and some are partially shown (the box is cut in half).
- Move cursor over the Show Comments on Layout button. Can confirm that it notes Show comments and not Hide Comments.
- Click Show Comments on Layout and all the comment boxes appear again
- Click Hide Comments on Layout and they all disappear again.
- Leave the window, and return.
* Half the boxes are there, the other half missing and some show partially.
I have added an example of this; please ignore the smudges. That was me.