Applications that are not compatible with my Mac Pro do not show older versions
In the Creative Cloud desktop app, I enabled Avatar > Preferences > Apps > Show older apps.
The problem is that my 2012 Mac Pro is incompatible with Photoshop and InDesign because my processor does not support AVX2 instructions.
However, for the applications that can be installed, the "Other versions" option does appear—and in the case of Illustrator, as many as 32 older versions are listed. I don't understand why access to older versions is blocked precisely where it would be most useful: for applications that aren't compatible with my Mac Pro.
It doesn't make sense. Why would I want to install an old version of Illustrator if I can install the latest one? On the other hand, why can't I install Photoshop 2024 and InDesign 19.5, which are compatible with my Mac?
Adobe doesn't sell hardware. Why don't they give me access to older versions instead of forcing me to buy a new Mac? It would be so easy to keep customers who are still working on older Macs happy.
Why does Adobe act this way? Any solution?
Thanks in advance.