Indesign 2020 has been repeatedly crashing when a color swatch (or multiple swatches) in a document are deleted and replaced with an existing swatch. Indesign crashes the moment "ok" is pressed on the "Delete Swatches" popup.
This has been happening since I updated to InDesign 2020, approximately 10 times in the past week, most, but not every, time that I delete swatches. This has happened in multiple documents, regardless of whether it is a single swatch or group of swatches being deleted.1 vote
We have released InDesign 2020.1.1(v18.104.22.168) with a lot of stability fixes. We recommend you to upgrade to latest version (if you’re not already on it) as it is more robust.
If you still face this issue even after updating, please submit the crash report to us. (Guidelines to submit crash are available at (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html )
Also, please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
• Video recording of the crash?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)
Adobe InDesign Team
InDesign CC14.0.1 ME always crashes when using the Reverse Layout option if you click on "yes" when the message "The publication contains frame linked between pages. Would you like to break the link?"
If you click "no" it works OK, but "Yes" crashes. Even happens if there is only one page in the document.1 vote
We have released an update for InDesign 2019 — that is 14.0.2 – which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on 14.0.2 (build 324), we recommend you to update to this latest version.
If you still face this issue even after updating, please submit the crash report to us.
(Guidelines to submit crash are available at https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html)
Also, please send the following information at sharewithID@adobe.com, with the Subject line – Reverse Layout crash:
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue.
• If the issue is specific to a document(s)/asset(s), see if you could share the document(s)/asset(s) with us.
Adobe InDesign team
- Don't see your idea?