Adobe InDesign: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
If you are facing a crash in InDesign, please submit the crash report as well. How to Submit Crash Report
Join the InDesign Prerelease Program to try out the new features and the bug fixes that are available in beta builds.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. merging cells in a table

I am trying to create a 9x12 horizontal postcard with 4 vertical columns and 5 horizontal rows. Then I merge cells to create different size ad boxes. By the time I get to the last merge, it pulls everything up and looks like it is adding another row at the bottom. For example: merge the whole bottom row into one ad box; merge the right column 4 boxes into one ad box; merge the left 3 boxes beginning from the top into one ad box; merge the center 6 boxes into one large ad box. So, there should be a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Text/Story/Table  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cmd/Ctrl+Backspace and Cmd/Ctrl+Delete bugs

Hi,

Cmd/Ctrl+Backspace and Cmd/Ctrl+Delete bugs act erratically in latest InCopy (13.1) on Mac and Windows: contrary to all other apps and InDesign Story Editor, they delete words from seemingly random side of the cursor.

See https://forums.adobe.com/message/10524905

Actual result: Cmd+Del often deletes from left hand side, Cmd+Backspace often deletes from right hand side of the cursor.

Expected result: Cmd/Ctrl+Del always deletes the word to the right of the cursor; Cmd/Ctrl+Backspace always deletes a word from to the left of the cursor.

Regards
    m.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text/Story/Table  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Indesign 13.1

Replace quotes against googies that have worked previously.
    Error when installing word file with footnotes. Changed endnotes to footnotes in the word file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Text/Story/Table  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base