Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(220.127.116.11) and InDesign CC 2018(18.104.22.168)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
An error occurred while saving the commentBrother commented
Thanks posting informative & nice posts!If facing any inconvenience with respect to the Printer you can visit our site [url="https://www.brotherprintersupport247.com/blog/resolve-brother-printer-error-state-windows-8/"]Brother printer error state[/u] and get your inquiries settled
Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
We have fixed the issue in the latest version of InDesign, Id 15.0
Please upgrade your InDesign application to the latest version to try out the fix.
If you face any problems with the new update, do let us know in the comments.
You may also follow the below given link for the list of all fixed issues in Id 15.0