We have released an update for InDesign CC2019 (v 14.0.2) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on 14.0.2 (build 324), then we recommend you to update to latest version.
If you still face this issue even after updating, please submit the crash report to us.
(Guidelines to submit crash are available at https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html)
Also, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue.
• Is the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, can you please share the document(s)/asset(s) with us?
• Does trashing InDesign Preferences and Cache help resolve the issue? Please take a backup of the same before trashing them.
Adobe InDesign teamICHANE Lalaina commented
Here is my input:
- OS: Windows 10 Professional version 1803
- System configuration:
- CPU: Intel Pentium N4200 @ 1.10GHz
- 4 Go DDR4
- no graphics card
I installed InDesign 2019 via Adobe Creative Cloud, then updated it, then tried to launch it from there.
It crashed at launch.
I also tried to directly open a .indd document (by double clicking on it), it didn't work either.
Meanwhile, Photoshop 2019 and Illustrator 2019 work perfectly.
Thank you for your patience all this while.
This issue is now fixed in the latest update (Id 14.0.1) of InDesign CC.
If you are unable to see the update notification yet, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right of Creative Cloud desktop application and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.
Once the update button is shown against InDesign CC, click on the button to update your InDesign to Id 14.0.1 for the fix of the issue.
Do let us know in the comments, if you face any problem with the new update.
List of fixed issues can be found at: helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/fixed-issues.html