2 results found
The fix is now publicly available in the latest InDesign update, 15.1.1
Please update to this latest version to get the fix.
Adobe InDesign team
Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
We have fixed the issue in the latest version of InDesign, Id 14.0.3
Please upgrade your InDesign application to the latest version to try out the fix.
If you are unable to see the update yet, go to Creative Cloud desktop application, open the menu (three dots) from the top-right corner and click on ‘Check For App Updates’.
If you face any problems with the new update, do let us know in the comments.
You may also follow the below given link for the list of all fixed issues in Id 14.0.3
An error occurred while saving the commentSergejs commented
1. Creating csv file with UTF-16 encoding and 299 entries.
2. Creating new InDesign file, importing CSV data via Data Merge.
3. Preview data via Data Merge panel, everything is in place, no problems to solve.
4. Exporting PDF from saved document (PDF/X-4:2010 settings).
5. PDF starts with page, where instead of first record is a placeholder name (name of the column in csv) and some records are missing (296 pages instead of 299).
Tried different methods: use txt instead of csv, use different UTF encodings (8/16, with and without BOM, etc.). Nothing helps.
Win10, latest updates. InDesign CC 13.0.1 x64