2 results found
InCopy will not launch in macOS 10.11.5 and 10.12.6. This is happening on two different computers, one a 2015 13" MacBook Pro with Retina and one a 2017 MacBook Pro with TouchBar. Have attempted uninstall/reinstalls as well as removing preference files.
I'm attaching the InCopy report from 10.12.6 computer but the 10.11.5 computer is currently off-site. I can add it later if I need to.
I'm also attaching a screenshot of the error message returned by InCopy when I try to launch the application.2 votes
Please refer to the KBDoc which provides the workaround for this issue:
Adobe InDesign team
I cant seem to load any application from adobe cloud, everything just crash.1 vote
InDesign 2020 crashes on launch due to faulty Windows update corrupting the VCRuntime dlls.
Refer to Helpx article to fix the issue https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch.html#unexpected
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue
• Close all the Applications.
• Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features.
• Right-click Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 (x64)/ 2017-2019 (x64).
• Click Change > Repair.
• Restart the system.
• Relaunch InDesign and check how it works
• If the issue is still not resolved, Download the latest VCRuntime from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Adobe InDesign Team
- Don't see your idea?