2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Please add proper standard printing condition(s) and icc-profiles

Adobe, please change the standard color presets for printing to the proper standard printing conditions and profiles that are published by the European Color Initaitive ECI (eci.org.). The icc-profiles are publically available.
    Actually, Adobe still uses outdated FOGRA39 characterization data by default, second Adobe applies FOGRA39 in an own icc-profile that differs from the standard-profile by the ECI.
    FOGRA39 is outdated, it's been replaced by FOGRA51 since years, for good reason. ECI has published the corresponding standard ICC-profile "PSO coated v3", which should find it's way into Adobe's color settings. Please integrate the official ECI-profiles, because these are highly optimized…

175 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CLOSED  ·  123 comments  ·  Print/Packaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. UI – Some Buttons are missing InDesign CC 2020 (OS X)

Hello,

I’ve updated InDesign to the newest version 15.0 (InDesign CC 2020) on OS X.
    And some buttons in the top window border are missing like the percent and the GPU rocket.

Is it possible to put these back?! Or do I have to change it anywhere in the menu? Can’t find it.

Best
    Sascha

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  UI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The InDesign team appreciates your valuable feedback and concerns. These go a long way in helping us make InDesign better for you and update it continuously to cater to evolving user needs. The app bar design was changed as part of these improvement efforts, and will also help us in introducing some modern and exciting functionalities which we have been working on.

While doing this, we have taken care not to remove any existing functionalities which were available in the previous App Bar design. These have only been relocated – either grouped along with similar functionalities (based on results from our user research) or shifted to improve usability (to provide a consistent experience) while working across Creative Cloud apps, especially Photoshop (Ps) & Illustrator (Ai), which are frequently used by InDesign users. We do understand that it takes time & effort in adopting these but we sincerely hope that the…

3. Do not block Html iframe

Indesign's Publish Online started to block several Html content. The only ones that don't block are from Google, Youtube ..
    I use several embed Hml content in my presentations.

Link: https://indd.adobe.com/view/8cd5704f-58ea-4423-aecf-97a72691c2a0

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  HTML  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?