2 results found
Thank you for your patience all this while. The fix of the issue is now part of InDesign’s latest update, Id 13.1
Update your InDesign through Creative Cloud app to Id 13.1
An error occurred while saving the commentRalf Heffels commented
came accross this thread while trying to fix the *missing scrollbar / not scroll to the end of the list* in the swatchpanel.
I have MacOS Mojave, Indesign 126.96.36.199
For me the fix was deleting this single file:
~/Library/Caches/Adobe InDesign/<Version #>/<Language>/InDesign SavedData
Thank you @ivoaktiv
Thank you for reporting the issue. We need some information around the issue which may help us in narrowing down the root cause:
1. Does it happen with the latest InDesign version 14.0.1 ?
2. Is it document specific or happens with all the documents?
3. Does it happen with Swatches panel only or all other panels while expanding ?
4. Have you added any extra swatches or it happens with the default swatches ?
5. Please specify your Platform, OS version and InDesign version.
A short video depicting the issue will be very helpful.