The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to https://www.adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (22.214.171.1241) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesFrank supported this idea ·Frank commented
InDesign version: 14.0.1
I'm hoping the screen cap shows my issue better than I can type it, but here it goes.
While scrolling through the font list I'm often, too frequently, taken back to the top of my font list without realizing it. I can get though my list sometimes but sometimes won't let me get past a certain point.
I'm hoping this issue hasn't been reported and sorry if it has, but this is driving me a little crazy.