InDesign might crash while accessing printer setup or printing with specific printers. The crash is intermittent and specific to Windows only.
We need some more details to look into this issue. Please share the following information for further investigation:
Printer driver and printer setup details.
How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
Is the printer configured as your default printer?
Please share the details with us at sharewithID@adobe.com.Ricoh printer support commented
CC crashes is a common problem that I have faced much time but I solve this problem by visiting the following URL https://printerssupport.org/ricoh-printer-support/
Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(220.127.116.11) and InDesign CC 2018(18.104.22.168)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?Ricoh printer support commented
I have read your post about printing error. You say that you change a setting. But you need an updated version otherwise you contact tech support team on https://printerssupport.org/ricoh-printer-support/