1 voteClosed: Fixed · 1 comment · Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Text/Story/Table · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (220.127.116.112) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesAnonymous commented
I agree. It can't seem to keep up with rendering while editing. I was wondering if the dynamic spell checker is the culprit?