We are reviewing this issue.
Adobe InDesign team
An error occurred while saving the commentNorén commented
Since the 16.2.1 update I have this problem that all documents doesn't render correctly on external Apple Thunderbolt Display.
• Turning off GPU-performance makes the problem go away.
• Switching to CPU-performance and it works.
• Dragging the window to the MacBook Pro internal screen and then back to the Thunderbolt Display and it works.
• Pressing the window maximise button and it works (if I first press shift+tab to hide panels).
• Resizing window and it works.
But really annoying bug with this red and faulty rendered document everything time I open or create a new document.
Big Sur 11.2.3
MacBook Pro (16 tum, 2019)
2,4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GBNorén supported this idea ·