Yesterday we upgraded to 10.14 Mojave and I am not able to package files from windows server. Indesign freezes every time.
I can make packeges from my MAC or from external hard drives. The network is working correctly. On High Sierrea everything worked properly.
Indesign CC 2018: 13.0
Mac: 10.1434 votes
Thanks for reporting the issue to us. We need some more information from you to narrow down the problem.
1. Is this issue reproducible with id 13.1 as well? If you are on id 13.0, please upgrade to Id 13.1.
2. Does the issue happen when the document is present on Mac machine but the packaged folder is saved on a network?
3. Does the issue happen when the document is on a network location and the package folder is made on the network location?
4. Is the issue consistently reproducible?
5. What kind of server are you using? Is it shared folder on a Windows machine? Or a dedicated storage hosted on a Windows server?
Printing Error: Problem initializing the current printer - Check the system print setting?
I have not changed anything in my settings for this error to occur? The previous version works and I have cross-referenced all my settings and they match but it will not allow the print booklet export to the Adobe PDF drive which has always worked?6 votes
Can you please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(184.108.40.206) and InDesign CC 2018(220.127.116.11)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
Adobe InDesign 14.02
Only prints a solid line at the top of the page.
No text, diagrams, etc being printed.
When I try exporting to pdf, views OK on screen, but only blank pages will print.
(Also, when I tried reverting to previous version, got message saying could not be done because file too complex or similar. Will try this option again, because I have GOT TO PRINT my files1 vote
We need more information to look into this issue. Please provide the following information:
- Does it print OK from previous version(s) of InDesign – that is, 14.0.1 or earlier?
- After exporting to PDF and opening in Acrobat, does it print fine from there?
- What is the printer you’re using? Do you have updated printer drivers for this printer?
- What happens if you print to this same printer from other Adobe apps (try Illustrator/Photoshop, etc.)? What happens if you print to this same printer from other non-Adobe apps (try Word, Powerpoint, etc.)?
Adobe InDesign team
- Don't see your idea?