Yesterday we upgraded to 10.14 Mojave and I am not able to package files from windows server. Indesign freezes every time.
I can make packeges from my MAC or from external hard drives. The network is working correctly. On High Sierrea everything worked properly.
Indesign CC 2018: 13.0
Mac: 10.1431 votes
Thanks for reporting the issue to us. We need some more information from you to narrow down the problem.
1. Is this issue reproducible with id 13.1 as well? If you are on id 13.0, please upgrade to Id 13.1.
2. Does the issue happen when the document is present on Mac machine but the packaged folder is saved on a network?
3. Does the issue happen when the document is on a network location and the package folder is made on the network location?
4. Is the issue consistently reproducible?
5. What kind of server are you using? Is it shared folder on a Windows machine? Or a dedicated storage hosted on a Windows server?
Printing Error: Problem initializing the current printer - Check the system print setting?
I have not changed anything in my settings for this error to occur? The previous version works and I have cross-referenced all my settings and they match but it will not allow the print booklet export to the Adobe PDF drive which has always worked?6 votes
Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(188.8.131.52) and InDesign CC 2018(184.108.40.206)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
- Don't see your idea?