InDesign version: 15.0.2
Suddenly (after the latest March 2020 InDesign update?) the AdobeFont.lst file created with InDesign packages automatically shows up with folder structure after deleting a package. This is really aggravating for file management. It's as if my team can't fully delete InDesign packages. This is happening with multiple InDesign files on multiple machines.139 votes
We have fixed this issue and the fix is available in latest InDesign build 15.1.1
please confirm in comments if the fix is working well for you
Printing Error: Problem initializing the current printer - Check the system print setting?
I have not changed anything in my settings for this error to occur? The previous version works and I have cross-referenced all my settings and they match but it will not allow the print booklet export to the Adobe PDF drive which has always worked?8 votes
Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(18.104.22.168) and InDesign CC 2018(22.214.171.124)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
When I print thumbnails [or a booklet] to a postscript file, InDesign 15.0.2 creates the file, but it cannot be read in either Preview or Acrobat.
You need to allow for a useable PS/PDF export for sharing thumbnails or booklets with colleagues who do not use InDesign.1 vote
Have you started to face problems only after updating to 15.0.2 version of InDesign?
Can you share a sample file and a video showing the steps you use for printing at email@example.com?
- Don't see your idea?