The fix is now available in the Beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can download the latest available build (126.96.36.199) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notes.
Adobe InDesign team
An error occurred while saving the commentJens commented
I wouldn't recommend "Textumbruch" – without knowing anything in Indesign I would expect some kind of smart hyphenation.
"Textumfluss" is a good word, just remove the two letters "um" so that it's "Intelligenter Textfluss".
Still there is nothing intelligent about it, but hey... ;)
Just my little peace of thought ;)