The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (184.108.40.2062) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesPaula commented
Apparently this is still an issue that Adobe is not addressing. I just upgraded my MacOS to Sierra, and am running CS6 (NOT on cloud). I NEVER had this problem before, and now it's happening all the time. HELP, ADOBE! This totally SUCKS!Paula supported this idea ·