The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to https://www.adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (184.108.40.2061) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesJeremy supported this idea ·Jeremy commented
The flyout disappears as I'm scrolling, sometimes immediately, sometimes after 5-10 seconds. Very frustrating and time consuming while trying to work on projects when you are constantly battling the disappearing flyout. Forced to use the Adobe Fonts website which takes away from what would otherwise be a huge time saver being able to preview the fonts in real time as intended.