1 result found
38 votesClosed: Different Product · Abhinav Kaushik responded
We have concluded our investigation into the issue and found that the issue is specific to few versions of MacOS 10.14.×.
As a part of our investigation we had reached out to many of you, where many of you have confirmed that the issue gets resolved after upgrading to MacOS 10.14.5.
If you are NOT using MacOS 10.14.5 and still facing this issue, please upgrade your MacOs to 10.14.5 version.
In case you continue to face the same issue after the upgrade, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other problem related to packaging workflows please create a new thread.
We are closing this thread for now.
Thank you for your patience all this while.
An error occurred while saving the comment An error occurred while saving the commentAkos Csernak commented
Thanks for your answer.
1. I don't have ability to upgrade from 13.0 to 13.1., Adobe Creative Cloud says Indesign is up to date.
2. Yes it freezes too, when the indd file is on my desktop and the links are on the server.
3. Yes the issue happens when the document is on network and the package folder is made on the network location too.
4. Yes, problem occurs every time.
5. We are using Windows Server 2012, on it works Acronis Files Connect softwares latest version. On High Sierra everything worked fine.
Thanks for your help.Akos Csernak shared this idea ·
Any updates? Maybe it will good in the next Indesign version or with next OS?
It is a really important function, we've been using it for 20 years (with Quark).... It is really hard to work like this.