The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (18.104.22.1682) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesJacob Cavallin supported this idea ·Jacob Cavallin commented
I'm working on a long copy ad for my class and I made a uniquely shaped text box in the shape of a wine bottle. The problem is when I fill it in with my copy, after a few seconds of not writing anything, the text will disappear. It's still there just invisible. I have to interact with it again to make it visible again and when I go to export the text doesn't appear. Do you know any quick fixes?