The fix for this issue is now available in the beta builds of InDesign. You can download the latest beta build from Download section of InDesign Prerelease portal.
1. Go to adobeprerelease.com
2. Log in with your Adobe Id.
3. Once logged in, search for “InDesign CC Prerelease” program in the list.
4. Click on the program to join the same.
5. You can now download the build (184.108.40.2062) from “Builds and Plugins” section on the page.
6. The steps for installing the build can be found in the release notesAnonymous commented
I have the same issue on a iMac Retina 5K, 27 late 2015Anonymous commented
I have the same problem occurring randomly and only solved by changing preview mode or restarting InDesign. The problem has been around for a few versions now and also on different computers
Mac Os Sierra