Skip to content

InDesign Beta Features

Text to Image in InDesign Beta app

Generate images for your designs using simple text prompts. Powered by Adobe Firefly Generative AI technology, this innovative feature lets you create realistic images in no time. Simply provide a brief description of the image you have in mind, and InDesign will generate multiple variations for you to explore.

How to Get Started
  • Install the InDesign Beta app from the Beta section in the Creative Cloud Desktop (CCD) app.
  • If you don't see the beta app, go to Help > Check for Updates or try logging out and back into the Creative Cloud Desktop app.
Note: This is a geographically limited rollout. Currently, Text to Image is only available to users in English in the United States of America.

You can use this forum to submit a bug or a feature request specifically for InDesign (Beta).

Resources:
Explore other features in the InDesign Beta app

In case of a bug, please help us with the following information:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video, or GIF capturing the issue (optional)

2 results found

1. Improve Reviewing Previous Versions Experience

Right now, reviewing previous versions of an INDDC file is difficult. I can only see the first page of different versions. My first page is a cover image. It hasn't changed. I want to be able to scroll through the entire document to compare changes. I'd also like to save a previous version as a different file to keep both if needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search feature need updating

I want to find a certain word and add an effect to it. For example, let's say I want to find all date "th" in my document and then have it subscripted using the find and research function. The case sensitivity is not enough, and I don't want to have to use character styles to go through the document piece by piece to correct how the "th" should appear after a date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

InDesign Beta Features