Skip to content

Adobe InDesign: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
If you are facing a crash in InDesign, please submit the crash report as well. How to Submit Crash Report
Join the InDesign Prerelease Program to try out the new features and the bug fixes that are available in beta builds.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Errors in file creation means that some devices cannot open epub file. ID Version 19.3

E-Pub checker defines issues consistently
    "data-idGenAnimationEndState" is not a valid custom data attribute (it must have at least one character
    after the hyphen, be XML-compatible, and not contain ASCIl uppercase letters). The errors are always in reference to lines 17 and 20 in the code. When I attempted to load the file I received notice: The (ID created files) are 'not supported' and cannot be uploaded to this site. The publications with these errors contain gifs. They play ok on my mac and android devices though not on some similar devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please send the following information to santalwa@adobe.com :

• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when the issue occurred?
    • Video recording of the issue
    • Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)

Adobe InDesign Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base