When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Changing User Options for Documents Already Published using Publish Online

I have published several documents using the Publish Online feature in InDesign and then decided to change how readers interact with the online publication, i.e., allow download, allow sharing, etc. when such options were not indicated initially. Right now it looks like the only way to change the options is to re-publish the document and indicate the new options. It's a nightmare, particularly when a document published just fine the first time around, and generates error messages in trying to re-publish. I hope there's an easy answer to this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more info  ·  Anonymous responded

Wanted to understand this a little more.

Currently if the user tries to re-publish a document the user has 2 options, either “Publish New document” or “Update Existing Document”.

Choosing Update Existing lets the user update an already published document, such that the URL generated remains the same. So in effect this should work very similar to what has been described here as a problem.

Can you try this out (if not already) and let me know how this works for you.

Thanks
    Javed

2. Being able to download pdf spreads of an online publication.

Right now I can view it in spreads but will donwnload pages only

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base