2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Changing Paragraph Style in InCopy story does not prompt check-out dialog

1. InDesign 13.1 and 14.0 both exhibit this behavior.

2. If you have an InCopy story that is not checked out to you, and you attempt to change a paragraph or character style, the following happens:

• The style change does not take effect (this is correct)
    • The newly-selected style appears to be selected in the paragraph style panel (incorrect)
    • The "You must check out the contents of this frame in order to make changes. Check out now?" dialog does not appear. (incorrect)
    1. I expect the "You must check out the contents of this frame in order to make changes. Check out now?"…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  InCopy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hide/Filter pages in pages panel AND navigation

I got myself in a workflow where I would have a document having sections organised like that : title page / content page / title page / content page…
    I have to go back and forth between the content pages, and sometimes between the title pages.
    That helps to compare what has changed and what’s consistent between the pages.
    So I try to not distract my eye by either going to the pages panel or by ctrl-page up with the « title pages » interruption (think about the (now long gone) photoshop cmd-Z to undo/redo and spot differences.

If Title…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. merging cells in a table

I am trying to create a 9x12 horizontal postcard with 4 vertical columns and 5 horizontal rows. Then I merge cells to create different size ad boxes. By the time I get to the last merge, it pulls everything up and looks like it is adding another row at the bottom. For example: merge the whole bottom row into one ad box; merge the right column 4 boxes into one ad box; merge the left 3 boxes beginning from the top into one ad box; merge the center 6 boxes into one large ad box. So, there should be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tables  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?