Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(188.8.131.52) and InDesign CC 2018(184.108.40.206)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
An error occurred while saving the commentLeonie Woudstra commented
I am using a Primera printer - to print labels - and getting the" Printing Error: Problem initialising the current printer. Check the system print settings".
I have followed the above suggestions, but no solution yet.
Is there something else I can do,? Has Adobe changed something? Or what is theeh technical reason behind such an error if I need to go back to Primera?
Any assistance would be grateful.