Can you please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(22.214.171.124) and InDesign CC 2018(126.96.36.199)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
An error occurred while saving the commentMAtty Rodriguez-Walling commented
I am facing the same issue with InDesign and Photoshop 2019 using Windows 10. It was printing perfectly two days ago and now the program crashes and closes suddenly. I have sent many crash reports but still cannot print from both the desktop and laptop.