Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(18.104.22.168) and InDesign CC 2018(22.214.171.124)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?Ben Cuttings commented
If you are getting any error while printing from your printer then you can easily fix that problem. If you are using HP printer and you don't know to switch it from offline to online then you may visit this link https://www.hpsupporthelpline.com/hp-printer-offline-problems/ to know the process.