Can you please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(184.108.40.206) and InDesign CC 2018(220.127.116.11)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?Cristiane Morandin commented
I started having this again after the latest Oct 2018 update. I tried several options as described below but it doesn't work from the Print. However, I can still Export so at least I have an option.
Windows 10.Cristiane Morandin supported this idea ·