Can you please send the following information to email@example.com :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(126.96.36.199) and InDesign CC 2018(188.8.131.52)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
An error occurred while saving the commentNim commented
I also had the same issue lately. To fix the issue, I uninstalled it completely and reinstall update version. Then it starts working very well. I think while updating it miss some of the files.
To know about the printing issue go through https://www.brotherprintersupportnumber.com/blog/resolve-brother-printer-error-state-windows-8/