Can you please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Are you facing issue with InDesign CC 2019(22.214.171.124) and InDesign CC 2018(126.96.36.199)?
• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when you encountered the issue in InDesign?
• Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
• Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If Yes, Can you please provide the document(s)/asset(s)?
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• How is the printer configured? (Local/Network/Wireless)
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
An error occurred while saving the commentbabaita commented
It usually happens with the hp user if you use 3rd party cartridge. Hp driver update recognizes it cause the problem. If it happens due to the cartridge, changing paper won't work know more at https://www.printererrorrepair.com/canon-customer-service/