1 result found
Sometimes, InDesign might crash while accessing the printer setup or while printing documents with some specific printers. The crash is intermittent and specific to Windows only.
Currently, this issue is observed with the following printers when their drivers are not updated:
• Konica Minolta
• Canon ColorPass
If the printer you are using is not listed here or if updating the drivers of the listed printers does not resolve the issue, please share the following information at sharewithID@adobe.com to help us investigate the issue further:
• Printer driver and printer setup details.
• The configuration of your printer – local, network, or wireless.
• Is the printer configured as your default printer?
Adobe InDesign Team
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
This worked for me:
1. I created a blank file with the same number of pages as the original ID file
2. I imported the original file with options/all pages and placed it
3. Printed to booklet
It's a workaround, but quick and relatively painless. I make any edits to the original, and the new file updates automatically when opening it for print to booklet