9 votesIn backlog · 3 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Text and Type · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Adrien V commented
Thanks for replying.
Of course that works, but then I don't have the notes in the file, and I probably need them (to know how much space they use etc).
The addition of a simple 'disable' tick box would be helpful, I think, besides the current available options, making the feature more practical.
Also annoying behaviour such as:
– I import the text, set the notes properly.
– something pushed the text over the text frame.
– I want to know how much text is over, I click on the red + sign and create a text frame on the side of the page.
– because the bit of text that ran over had a note, it creates a new page with an endnote!
– but if I create an empty text frame THEN click on the red + sign and reflow the text in this new text frame, nothing happens, my endnotes stay where I want them. Why would the order of these actions be important? It's not intuitive.Adrien V shared this idea ·
6 votes2 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Long Document Features · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Adrien V supported this idea ·