Anonymous

My feedback

  1. 21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    13 comments  ·  Adobe InDesign: Bugs » Text/Story/Table  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous supported this idea  · 
    Anonymous commented  · 

    We are using InDesign CC. In our InDesign file, the word "weeks" is spelled correctly. The font is Helvetica Neue LT Std. When we exported the file to PDF, "weeks" became "wefis"
    We have since been unable to recreate this oddity. We've turned ligatures off and on. We've also tried turning discretionary ligatures and contextual alternates on and off and was unable to reproduce the error. We've recreated the steps on 3 different computers but was unable to reproduce this error. We need to know how this error occurs and how it can be fixed so we can avoid costly spoilages in the future.

Feedback and Knowledge Base