1 result found
Thank you for voting for the feature request.
It will be helpful if you can add your responses for the below queries.
1. In the absence of this feature in InDesign – how do you make these adjustments today?
2. Once the image is imported into InDesign, what kind of adjustments do you mostly need?
3. On an average, in a project, how many images need adjustments once they are imported into InDesign?
An error occurred while saving the commentSharon Graubard commented
1. have to do to it in photoshop and re-import, usually skip it because of time.
2. Lighten and brighten
3. 20 to hundreds, for the work I do.Sharon Graubard supported this idea ·