1 result found
302 votes64 comments · Adobe InDesign: Feature Requests » Cloud services (Typekit, CC Libraries etc) · Admin →
Thanks for making this request. In order to understand the use-case more better I have a few questions:
1. Whats the role of the different people working collaboratively on the same file. Are they always only designers or are other personas also involved.
2. What is the use-case here, some parts of this request suggest an Editorial collaboration whereas others suggest collaboration amongst different designers. I am trying to separate these 2 requests out.
3. What are the different kind of files (brochures, books, magazines etc) for which this is required.
4. Does it need to be a web based service, or having the user be able to collaborate on one shared file using InDesign or InCopy on the Desktop will work? What is the advantage you feel over a web-service over the desktop app?
5. How do you workaround this need today? What are the most important problems with…
An error occurred while saving the commentJesse commented
Just wanted to bump this as a highly requested feature I could make use of. Especially with design based collaborative processes, nothing with the formatting solutions of indesign is available collaboratively and it sucks.