InDesign 2020 crashes on launch due to faulty Windows update corrupting the VCRuntime dlls.
Refer to Helpx article to fix the issue https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch.html#unexpected
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue
• Close all the Applications.
• Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features.
• Right-click Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 (x64)/ 2017-2019 (x64).
• Click Change > Repair.
• Restart the system.
• Relaunch InDesign and check how it works
• If the issue is still not resolved, Download the latest VCRuntime from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Adobe InDesign Team
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
can someone please help me with the above issue.Anonymous shared this idea ·