HyperlinkTextDestination elements missing from anchored objects in exported icml
When exporting icml from InDesign, anchored objects with hyperlink text destinations inside of them are missing those destinations.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a new document with text.
- Insert an anchored text frame with text into the story.
- Insert a hyperlink text destination into the anchored text frame.
- Create a hyperlink from outside of the text frame to inside of it.
- Export icml of the story.
In the exported icml, the hyperlink destination will be missing and the link will be broken.