Skip to content

Adobe InDesign: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
If you are facing a crash in InDesign, please submit the crash report as well. How to Submit Crash Report
Join the InDesign Prerelease Program to try out the new features and the bug fixes that are available in beta builds.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Unable to package a file to a server after upgrading to Mojave.

Dear Adobe,
    Yesterday we upgraded to 10.14 Mojave and I am not able to package files from windows server. Indesign freezes every time.
    I can make packeges from my MAC or from external hard drives. The network is working correctly. On High Sierrea everything worked properly.

Indesign CC 2018: 13.0
    Mac: 10.14

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello All,

We have concluded our investigation into the issue and found that the issue is specific to few versions of MacOS 10.14.×.
    As a part of our investigation we had reached out to many of you, where many of you have confirmed that the issue gets resolved after upgrading to MacOS 10.14.5.

Note:
    If you are NOT using MacOS 10.14.5 and still facing this issue, please upgrade your MacOs to 10.14.5 version.
    In case you continue to face the same issue after the upgrade, you may reach out to us at sharewithid@adobe.com.

For any other problem related to packaging workflows please create a new thread.

We are closing this thread for now.

Thank you for your patience all this while.

-InDesign Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base