Thanks for reporting.
We will review the bug
An error occurred while saving the commentozoltan commented
Try the following procedure:
1. Quit all CS program.
2. Go to Users/YourHomefolder/Libray/Preferences/Adobe/Color folder.
3. Delete the ACEConfigCache2.lst file
4. Open Bridge then set Color Settings as you need.
5. Open Indesign.
5. Turn off GPU Performance in Indesign preferences then quit.
6. Start Indesign. Check your file with inconsistence color looking. Think that is good lookong at now.
7. Turn on GPU Performance in Indesign preferences then quit.
8. Restart Indesign. Check again your file with inconsistence color looking. Hope that is good looking at now.