1 result found
Thanks for reporting the issue. We will review it shortly.
An error occurred while saving the commentJo Delgado commented
I am having this issue (over a year later than the OP) with the latest InDesign update in place (17.0.1) and have finally determined that it is the stupid "AdobeFnt22.lst" file that pops up in Document Fonts folder, and even when deleted, reappears almost immediately while the InDesign file is open. My document has only 4 fonts used in total in about 35 pages. Nothing complicated. More info:
- Using Google Drive but had paused syncing while using INDD in an attempt to make INDD work faster - to no avail.
- On an M1 Macbook Air with Big Sur 11.6.2
- Wi-Fi enabled (I cannot work without it on)
- I have already reset preferences before
- I have rebooted
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled INDD
I cannot keep doing the above and work efficiently. For as much as Adobe charges its customers, you would think they'd put out a reliable product and provide timely bug fixes. This has been a problem for well over a year and a half!