2 results found
5 votesAnonymous shared this idea ·
1. The majority of InDesign Scripting threads were merged and archived at first.
2. After a month or so, InDesign Scripting re-appeared as its own topic in the new forums.
3. David K. started un-archiving older threads last week, a few at a time, very slowly and by hand, because of odd server-side limitations.
4. There is no “Direct Link” to the Scripting Topic at this time, but this ought to be fixed with the current sprint from the forums team. The internal bug number is: ALFD-1530
While we wait for ALFD-1530, there is a backdoor way to find direct links to topics. You can follow a topic then look at your follows… or just use these links:
• InDesign Scripting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/scripting
• InDesign SDK: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/sdk
• InDesign Server Developers: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/server%20developers
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
Also, I am new to Extendscript, so I do searches every day on google, the hits I get are now totally irrelevant as 90%l of them links to the start page of "Adobe Support Community".
Please restore all old threads, the fact that they are inactive doesn’t mean they do not have great content.