1 result found
With the relaunch of Adobe's community support forums, the indesign scripting forum was merged with the general indesign forum. Please separate the two so users can find the most relevant content.45 votes
1. The majority of InDesign Scripting threads were merged and archived at first.
2. After a month or so, InDesign Scripting re-appeared as its own topic in the new forums.
3. David K. started un-archiving older threads last week, a few at a time, very slowly and by hand, because of odd server-side limitations.
4. There is no “Direct Link” to the Scripting Topic at this time, but this ought to be fixed with the current sprint from the forums team. The internal bug number is: ALFD-1530
While we wait for ALFD-1530, there is a backdoor way to find direct links to topics. You can follow a topic then look at your follows… or just use these links:
• InDesign Scripting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/scripting
• InDesign SDK: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/sdk
• InDesign Server Developers: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/indesign/label-name/server%20developers
- Don't see your idea?