"Add all stories to assignment" doesn't include content of anchored text boxes
1) I'm using InDesign CC 2019 (14.0.2) under MacOS 10.14.6.
2) - Open an INDD document with various text boxes
- Execute Edit -> InCopy -> Add All Stories to Assignment
3) I would expect this command to include also the content of text boxes that are anchored to other text boxes.
4) However, it doesn't. The content of such text boxes is missing. When I go through the document and release all anchored text boxes before executing the command, it will work properly
5) See attached test file, text box "Quick tips"